A long and storied past… working in a variety of environs (a lot of corporate, as you can tell by Jen’s resume)… creating a lot of different things… branding, identity, stationery, advertising, tradeshow graphics, presentations, web sites — you name it! The below is definitely not a complete representation. We're still building it out, in between other things. If you're interested in seeing something, please, just ask!
Feel free to ask Jen for more samples of work.
- August 2009 Cambridge painter Amy Schuyler Clarkson launched a gallery website featuring her luscious oils, lively watercolors, and layered sepias.
- August 2009 Noted economist Chris McHugh has a lot to teach you about economics at Maximize Utility.
- July 2009 Time-Lag Records just released a reissue of the extremely desirable and hard-to-find Lula Côrtes album, Rosa de Sangue, and Ink Pixels Paper restored the artwork and created the digital files. They look terrific, and are going fast!
- June 2009 Need to get away? Check out my friend's loft at Mammoth….
I can build you a site like this for very little money — Get in touch!
- May 2009 The Boston Area Rape Crisis Center developed training books in conjunction with Commonwealth of Massachusetts Executive Office of Public Safety and Security, Municipal Police Training Committee 2009. Ink Pixels Paper designed and produced the books.
- April 2009 Seltzer designed a new site for The Hip Pocket Orchestra and Ink Pixels Paper handled the site development.
- March 2009 Humanities International is a Boston-based Massachusetts non-profit corporation specializing in cultural and educational travel programs for groups of all ages — and they just launched a brand new web site. Also, The Renderers are an amazing band from New Zealand, and they will be touring the United States in March, to support their new release on Last Visible Dog.
- February 2009 Partners In Health is always busy, and working on training books for HIV and TB education and prevention. We just helped them put out a series in Sesotho for use in Lesotho, South Africa.
- January 2009 Partnering with Seltzer Design, we developed a new site for Lourie & Cutler, a Boston-based law firm.
- December 2008 Wyman’s Pottery just launched a web site, offering handmade ceramics.
- November 2008 The Bridge Fund of Massachusetts has a new home on the internet, and a rebranded stationery suite.
- October 2008 Cheapo Records in Central Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts, has a new online store.
- September 2008 We helped Partners In Health with a series of training materials in Kinyarwanda, for use in Rwanda.
- August 2008 IPP assisted V Design Studio in the redesign of signage for the Cambridge Montessori School. If you're driving in the North Cambridge area, you're far more likely to notice the school now on Sherman and Garden Streets.
- July 2008 Judy Jetson Salon in Cambridge, Massachusetts, just launched a funky new online presence.
- July 2008 We worked with Annie Smidt to redesign RDLA - Ray Dunetz Landscape Architecture.
- May 2008 The Availability Group launched a unique service offering in Chicago.
- January 2008 Hi, Inc. launched a new web site to showcase their hardcore video & film production work. Super people with mad skills!
- January 2008 Radio Bookmark is growing like crazy — just added a ton of new stations. See if there’s one near you.